Published Oct. 25, 2013
Two Greenville companies were recognized as the fastest-growing statewide, as 2013 Roaring Twenties winners were honored by SC Biz News on Thursday.
NEM USA Corp., an engineering company in the field of steam generating equipment, was fastest-growing among large companies, while independent financial services company Sandlapper Securities bested all in the small company category.
Twenty large companies and 20 small companies from across the state were honored at a networking event and reception Thursday in Columbia. Chris William, series executive producer and moderator of Carolina Business Review, was master of ceremonies.
Companies were qualified and ranked according to growth and revenue. A formula that awarded points based on both dollar and percentage increases in South Carolina revenue from years 2011-2012 was used to level the playing field between smaller and larger companies within the two categories.
Company size was determined by gross revenue of $10 million and less for small companies, and more than $10 million for large companies.
Profiles of the winning companies will be published in the winter issue of SCBIZ magazine.
Large Company Roaring 20s
- NEM USA Corp., Greenville
- Creative Builders Inc., Greenville
- NewVenue Technologies Inc., Columbia
- Human Technologies Inc., Greenville
- Ishpi Information Technologies Inc., Mount Pleasant
- Sabal Homes, Mount Pleasant
- GBS Building Supply, Greenville
- AM Conservation Group Inc., Charleston
- Long’s Drugs, Columbia
- Sparc, Charleston
- Kudzu Staffing Inc., Piedmont
- Wireless Communications, Greenville
- Marabu North America, North Charleston
- Total Beverage Solution, Mount Pleasant
- Cohn Construction Services, Columbia
- South Atlantic Bank, Myrtle Beach
- eGroup Inc., Mount Pleasant
- SystemTec Inc., Columbia
- Infinity Marketing, Greenville
- Crescent Homes, Charleston
Small Company Roaring 20s
- Sandlapper Securities, Greenville
- Ikon Financial Group, Isle of Palms
- Linden Construction of SC, Charleston
- Solid Structures, West Columbia
- BoomTown, Charleston
- CEMS Engineering Architecture, Ladson
- Charleston Imaging Products, Charleston
- Alliance Consulting Engineers Inc., Columbia
- High Street Hospitality Group, Greenville
- PhishLabs, Charleston
- The Cassina Group, Mount Pleasant
- HillSouth, Florence
- 360clean, Daniel Island
- EDTS, Augusta
- Vapor Apparel, North Charleston
- Omatic Software, North Charleston
- Parker Land Surveying, Hanahan
- Low Country Case and Millwork, Ladson
- Morris Business Solutions, Greenville
- DHG Search Advisors, Greenville