Published Oct. 9, 2013
The South Carolina Chamber of Commerce, Best Companies Group and SCBIZ announced the rankings of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina, citing Geocent as No. 1 in the small/medium employer category and Edward Jones as No. 1 in the large employer category.
Best Places to Work seeks to recognize innovative employers. Jackson Lewis LLP announced the 2013 rankings at an awards banquet last night at the Embassy Suites in Columbia.
Small/Medium Employer Category
(15-249 or more U.S. employees)
2. Hire Dynamics LLC
3. SPARC LLC
4. Scott and Co. LLC
5. VC3 Inc.
7. VantagePoint Marketing
8. Human Technologies Inc.
9. Palmetto Citizens Federal Credit Union
11. O'Neal Inc.
12. Advantage Media Group
13. Rhythmlink International LLC
14. Telogical Systems
15. First Reliance Bank
16. Rosenfeld Einstein, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC company
17. Johnson Development Associates Inc.
18. C.F. Evans & Company Inc.
19. DeVita & Associates Inc.
Large Employer Category
(250 or more U.S. employees)
1. Edward Jones
2. Total Quality Logistics
3. Life Cycle Engineering
4. MWV Specialty Chemicals Division
5. Ob Hospitalist Group
6. Elliott Davis LLC
7. Colonial Life
8. McAngus Goudelock & Courie LLC
9. SYNNEX Corp.
10. Select Health of South Carolina Inc.
11. Comatrol/Sauer Danfoss
12. Continental Tire the Americas LLC
13. Hospice Care of South Carolina
16. Charleston Water System
17. InterContinental Hotels Group
18. Blackbaud Inc.
19. Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice LLP
21. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of South Carolina